- The mistake correction deadline has been changed. The auctioneer can correct a purchase agreement for a lot: – until the first purchase agreement of the next lot has been arranged; – the auctioneer can force a purchase agreement to be upheld until the end of the last lot of a trolley – the auctioneer has given the signal ‘pause’ or ‘end of auction’ at the end of the last lot of a trolley.
- The auctioneer has the option to correct the number of units, the number per unit and the packaging code of a lot; other corrections are not allowed ‘under the auction clock’.
- The auctioneer can auction at most two additional rounds.
- The counting of the current auction group is adjusted as soon as a lot is sold.
The renovated auction systems will be introduced in Naaldwijk at the end of November.
To manage the potential risks, we shall renovate one auction clock per day according to this schedule:
- auction clock 2: Thursday, 21 November 2013
- auction clock 1: Thursday, 28 November 2013
- auction clock 3: Tuesday, 3 December 2013
- auction clock 4: Wednesday, 4 December 2013
- auction clock 8: Thursday, 5 December 2013
- auction clock 5: Tuesday, 10 December 2013
- auction clock 6: Wednesday, 11 December 2013
- auction clock 7: Thursday, 12 December 2013
- auction clock 11: Tuesday, 17 December 2013
- auction clock 12: Wednesday, 18 December2013
- auction clock 13: Thursday, 19 December 2013
To deal with any problems arising during the implementation, an extension period has been planned for the first weeks of January 2014.
The auctioneer will be working with a competely renovated control system (keyboard, screen and chain conveyor management). Our auctioneers are being intensively trained in operating the renovated auction system. Nevertheless, they will be getting used to the new system when it is first put into practice. We are counting on your understanding in this situation.